Waiting List Policy
We are contacted almost daily about wanting to be added to our waiting list and this becomes very overwhelming to keep up with. We have a Waiting List to make it easier and fair for everyone wanting to adopt one of our dachshund puppies. This is only a CONTACT WHEN PUPPIES ARE BORN LIST. We will contact you as soon as our busy schedule lets us BUT the only way to reserve a puppy is by deposit AND IT IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. Please understand we try our best to be fair but this is the system that has worked for 15 years now.
Our pups are $450-$950 (depending on color/sex/bloodlines) a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of $100 Holds your puppy of choice until 8 weeks old and is subtracted from puppy price. The balance is due once the pup is 8 weeks old and ready to be picked up.
If you wait, not choosing to put in a deposit until the puppies are older you will very likely miss out on the puppy that you were wanting because many of our puppies are sold as soon as they are born. All deposits are non-refundable- this ensures you have chosen Jenny's Dachshunds Babies to be your breeder and not to continue to shop around. * Before placing a deposit, you will need to read over and agree to our contract and also our "purchase info" and "puppy info" of our website. If there are any questions feel free to text/email us. There is no need to fill out the contract yet, just make sure that you agree to our terms. You will fill out and sign the contract on pickup day. It is your responsibility to stay connected with us through FaceBook, email/text as pups are born because all of our attention will be given to the newborn puppies. The picking process will begin as we determine pups are strong and healthy .Once you are notified of puppies born, its your responsibility to follow threw with method of deposit so that others may anxiously choose their pup. We don't always know what we will get until they are born or have developed their coat types. Deposit Policy-
(Please take a moment to read over/agree to our sales contract)
A NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is your commitment to adopt one of our puppies as well as for us to hold this puppy just for you and not accept deposit from someone else. We DO NOT hold puppies without a deposit. If you see a puppy that you would like to reserve, contact us immediately. Sometimes litters sell fast.
* Deposits are Non-refundable and Non-Transferable -unless something happens to the puppy while in our care. If that was the case the deposit would be transferred to another puppy when available. Once you have made a deposit on a puppy we are holding it just for you and we expect for you to adopt the puppy. If you are no longer able to adopt the puppy we ask that you let us know as soon as possible so that we can offer the puppy to someone else. We will not refund your deposit or transfer it to another puppy so please do not make an impulse deposit. Serious buyers only.
* If you pay for a puppy in full and are no longer able to get the puppy for any reason, we will not refund any money that has been paid and we will not transfer that money to another puppy. Please make 100% certain that you are able to adopt a puppy at this time beforehand.
* Once you have put a deposit down, you will be notified of the pickup date.
Your puppy will not be able to leave until it is 8 weeks old please keep this in mind when scheduling a pickup date. You must make arrangements to have your puppy picked up at this time. We will not continue to hold a puppy.
* Puppies must be paid for in FULL by the time they are 8 weeks old. We will not continue to hold your puppy past 8 weeks of age. We will assume that you will no longer be getting the puppy and it will be made available for others to adopt. We can sometimes arrange to hold a puppy past 8 weeks if the circumstances are agreed upon. There will be a $35 per week boarding fee plus the cost of any extra shots/worming needed during that time @ $25.
The puppy and all fees will still have to be paid in FULL at 8 weeks
A NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of $100 for puppies
Deposit can be made with cash, Paypal, or credit/debit card (4% fee added for Paypal and credit/debit payments)
Please call/text/email for availability of puppies.
* Final payment on puppies must be CASH.
* NO CHECKS ACCEPTED- for final payment- NO EXCEPTIONS
Return Policy- (I really hate that I have to include this one but here it is for those who need to know)
* We Do Not take returns on puppies for any reason. We will not buy back or refund your money. Once you have committed to adopting one of our puppies we expect for you to treat it as a family member and keep it for his/her entire life. A puppy is a serious commitment. Please do your dachshund research before purchasing a puppy. You are not to resell, re-home, or take the puppy to a shelter, you must surrender it back to us with no compensation.
* We will take back any of our puppy/dogs at any time in it's life if you are no longer able to provide a home. We understand unexpected circumstances can arise. We will assist on finding another home once it is back in our care. We are committed to each and every one of our Dachshunds for life.
We offer a nice selection of quality dachshunds- hand selecting our breeding prospects from top quality breeders all over the country. Many of our dachshunds have Champion and/or imported bloodlines. This is neither easy or cheap to acquire. Most all of our parents are AKC registered. We are AKC inspected and are 100% compliant to their guidelines. Our dogs are dual registered with the CKC (continental kennel club).
Pet Only- No additional fee
This is our most popular option. If you are just looking for a pet and not interested in breeding. We will include CKC registration papers at no extra charge with signed agreement to spay/neuter your pet at 5-7 months of age.
Limited AKC- Additional $50 fee
This is an option for those wanting AKC papers on their puppy with spay/neuter agreement. Limited AKC Registration means that the dog is registered but no litters produced by that dog are eligible for registration. A dog with Limited registration is ineligible to be entered in a breed competition in a licensed or member dog show. It is eligible for events such as - Obedience, Tracking, Field trials, Hunting Tests, Herding, Lure Coursing, Agility, and Earth Dog.
Full AKC Registration- Additional fee of $100- $800 extra depending on color/sex/bloodlines
This will be determined upon approval. We will need to discuss pedigrees and many other things pertaining to breeding dachshunds. We do require to know you personally or by referrals when inquiring. This is an option offered only on a case by case basis. Not all puppies are of breeding or show quality. This takes a trained eye and hand. Sometimes we are simply not interested in sharing some bloodlines that we may be working on.
Full AKC Registration means that you have chosen to pay for rights to breed or show your dachshund.
AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY REASON WE FEEL YOU ARE NOT THE RIGHT FIT FOR ONE OF OUR BABIES... WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SALE TO ANYONE.
THESE ARE MY BABIES I BROUGHT INTO THE WORLD AND MY RESPONSIBILITY TO FIND THE RIGHT HOMES FOR THEM. I WAS THERE HELPING MOM GIVE BIRTH, I CLAMPED & CUT THEIR CORD AND CLEANED THEM UP. THEY TOOK THEIR FIRST BREATH, TOOK THEIR FIRST STEP AND OPENED THEIR EYES TO SEE ME AND THE BIG BIG WORLD AROUND THEM AND TRUST I DO THE BEST BY THEM.
**** I do not knowingly sell to pet shops, puppy mills, or puppy brokers.
If you are affiliated with any of these, please do not contact me ****